Working at Affordable Dentistry and Orthodontics
Associates of Affordable Dentistry and Orthodontics enjoy their jobs for a number of reasons:
- Generous pay and job benefits
- Friendly staff who love what they do by the smiles shown on their face when they come to work each day
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- An enjoyable work environment including opportunities to get to know others, relaxing music, and new facilities built for their jobs
- A sense of fulfillment at the end of the day knowing that we improved other people’s lives.
We are always in need of individuals who work hard, are optimistic, possess qualifying skills, and exceed expectations. Job qualifications for the following positions include:
- Office Manager - Has a business-related degree, dental experience (3-5 years is a plus), able to multi-task, possesses excellent communication and organization skills, and spanish is a plus.
- Insurance Clerk - At least some insurance benefits verification experience and three years’ experience with ADA and CPT-9 codes are a preferred.
- Receptionist - Is friendly and courteous who helps customer’s feel at home. Ability to speak spanish with customers is required. Dental experience is preferred (familiar with dental vocabulary.)
- Doctor - Is state certified. Has liability insurance. Graduated from an accredited dental school.
- Hygienist - Is state registered/licensed. Has a degree from an accredited school. Is proficient in processing digital x-rays (or at least learns quickly how to do them.)
- Dental Assistant - Certified preferred, but not required. Has two years of experience. Radiology license a plus.
Here’s what one of our dental assistants said about working for Affordable Dentistry and Orthodontics: “I really enjoy getting to know the patients, making a difference in their lives and seeing them smile–knowing we’ve done a good job. I love my co-workers. We treat each other like family and help each other to make sure we exceed the customer’s expectations.”If you would like to apply, please email us your resume at email@example.com or fax us your resume at 214-330-9242 (make sure to mention that you heard about the job through the internet). You may also send your resume online.